Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Biiirthday to My Dear Cousin Cherry!!!!

Today's occasion definitely deserves a blog post to celebrate the birth of my dear cousin Cherry remotely!!!! So here it goes....


Dear Cherry, 

Hope you're having a spectacular day! I wish I planned a better way to commemorate the birth of you rather than writing this cheesy post.  I guess it is the 21st century way of wishing you.  I love your sense of adventure and nurturing. You've turned me into this little adventurer wanting to explore the world and hike my heart out :) There's no point of return now.  

SO CHEERS TO YOU and all the memories we've shared and many more to come! HAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY!!!! I HOPE YOU SEIZE IT, because it's YOUR SPECIAL DAY! 

Lots of love,
Alpana












And, so the adventure continues! 


No comments:

Post a Comment