Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reminiscing the year 2010...

It is raining outside and what a perfect Saturday night to stay in and reminisce the year as it is coming to an end. It's been a loooong day of shopping and running errands before I wrap up the week at work and head home to the concrete jungle. I simply cannot wait!!

It seems like every year goes by quicker than the others. Is it because we engage ourselves in busy schedules and plan our days by to-do lists?? Absolutely! And, I'm certainly guilty of it. Soo, my new resolution is to slow down and live for each moment...because it is such moments that make our lives worth living. This year has been extraordinary. It holds a special place in my heart from graduating college (I had my doubts) to moving cross country to live freely and in happiness.

Here are some memorable moments from the year!!!

Last year, Ami so gracefully popped open a champagne bottle to ring in the new year while watching Jersey shore. Way to rock n roll, sistah!


Beantown represent (minus Jerbear). Oh, how I love these guys. They have also turned me into a Sox and Celtics fan.


We also PAID to see Jwow and Pauly D from Jersey Shore! My gooodness!

The BEST roommates everrrr!


One of the best beer pong match ups ever! And, Chris and I smoked Drew (I know you can't ever live that one down)


Oh hey there cutie, happy biiirthday! (22 kisses..muah)


Engineers' Ball at the House of Sweden.


St. Patty's day in Dupont. We drank like the Irish.


5K Run for Cancer. And, thus my love for running begins!


Ahh, the senior design showcase. The roommates showing their support :)


And, let the grad week celebration begin!!!




Finally, what four year all boils down to...

Graduation on the National Mall with Michelle Obama as our commencement speaker.




Rutgers College also commences it's finest young grad!


School's out! It's summer time!! I spent a month in New York with the loved ones.

Off to Chicago for Preeth's graduation.

Landed an internship at Edwards in sunny California :-)


And, living with two little monsters...

Day trip to Tijuana to volunteer at the orphanage


A weekend trip to Lake Tahoe with Neetal :)


The family at Lake Arrowhead.

The crazies at Big Sur....it was really windy.

My first backpacking trip to Yosemite with Siegel

Halloween in Newport!!

My first trip to PR for work :)

Long beach half marathon!! (my first and hopefully not last...)
Trip to Vegas over Thanksgiving break!

The magical experience at Disneyland...

NFL game: Chargers beat the Chiefs 31-0


T'was a great year. I am truly blessed. I hope everyone has had a wonderful year and even if it wasn't swell, in each of us, we have something to be grateful for. I am grateful for my family, friends, a job, and for my health.

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season!

Xo

Alpie

No comments:

Post a Comment