Sunday, January 4, 2009

Six months is too long!


Welcome to my blog! This will be mostly dedicated to my two favorite friends, lovers, roomies, sluts (call them what you want). My dearest Molly will be leaving me two days from now (holy crap) and as she prepares for her departure from the comfort and security of her farmland, wonderful family, puppies, the heart of the district, friends and lovers, and ofcourse not to forget gelman where she spent I want to say atleast half her college years, I want to leave her with these inspiring words.

"...sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

I will be here when you return eagerly to hear about your crazy adventures. Be safe and enjoy yourself. And, don't forget to BLOG!

Bon voyage, Silber!
And, I'm looking forward to spending a week with my other lover, Marissa Tonelli come January 11th. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love you soo very much. I am so glad you made a blog. Now I have one more method of stalking you ;) I am so honored to have a friend like you and as I told Marissa, I will never find someone who could replace you. I expect you to have your own crazy adventures in DC that you blog about and share with me during our videochat sessions. All my love.

    PS- I think I prefer to be called slut and make sure you keep Gelman company. I am afraid that by leaving, my relationship with Gelman will be changed forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you alpie. i will post a lot and i will NEVER forget you. i'm going to try really hard to update often and talk whenever we can!

    xoxox
    your lover for life and fellow CHB
    maris

    ReplyDelete